Well, taking up a ringtone of your choice doesn’t come that easy every time. Especially if that song cannot be found using iTunes and you are not willing to spend money just to buy a ringtone that would give you pleasure just for a week or so.
In this case, I can tell you how you can convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone in case if you have not already read my article ‘How to Make Custom Ringtones for iPhone with/without iTunes?.’
So now you know that iPhone is not that much supported for ringtones so you can try other ways and one of the famous ones I am going to describe here.
How to Turn MP3 into an iPhone Ringtone?
In this process, you need to download a software application ‘WALTR 2’ so you can transfer that converted file to your iPhone. It is not just for songs transferring but also helps you with eBooks, and videos transferring too.
- Firstly visit the website audiko.net, this is a quick tool to convert any MP3 to a format that supports the iPhone.
- Upload your ringtone here by clicking the Upload option.
- Next, choose your choices and get the song in M4r. format that supports iPhone.
- After it is done, just download it to your computer.
- The next step is to download the application known as WALTR 2, just download and install it.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the software WALTR 2 and once it recognizes your phone and you drop that converted file into this.
- Now, the file would be transferred to your iPhone and it takes just a few minutes to finish off all the work.
- Now in order to set that ringtone, you need to go to Settings and Sounds and then choose Ringtones.
- You can select your ringtone from the list and you are done.
Getting a ringtone into your iPhone really seems like a job but not anymore when you can use software like WALTR 2 or the process of getting an M4R format ringtone. So get it done either using the mentioned article link or just use this method mentioned on the page.