You all have heard that things like custom ringtones and notification sounds exist. Have you ever imagined anything like custom vibrations? If not, then let me tell you, iPhone promotes features where you can create the vibration of your choice and use it for your phone calls to alert you. Another advantage is that this process of creating a custom ringtone vibration is very easy and time saving too.
Steps on How to Create a Custom Ringtone Vibration on iPhone:
- First, go the Settings of your iPhone.
- From here choose the option ‘Sounds & Haptics.
- Now choose Ringtone and any alert tone option and let it take you to the next step.
- Here you can easily see an option called ‘Vibration.’
- Just click it and scroll down to find Custom or Create new vibration.
- A screen will appear on your phone where your tap makes the vibration.
- Next step is for having fun where you perform several long and short taps and these become vibrations.
- Once the timer is over and you are done performing your taps you can save the file.
- You can also play the file you just made and check if it is the one you want.
- You can continue making the vibration off if you are satisfied then save this file by pressing the Save button.
- You can also give your vibration a name. You are done now and your iPhone will take this new vibration automatically for the alerts.
Disable Vibration for a Specific Action-
Sometimes you think like there should be no vibration for a specific activity. This can be the Text tone that you want no vibration for. So just follow these tiny steps and get it done:
- Go to Settings of your iPhone
- Tap the option Sounds.
- Now look for all the alert types and select Text Tone if you want no vibration for this else select anything else.
- Next, go to Vibration and there tap Stop button and the vibration will not be functional anymore for this particular activity until you turn it on again.
What If You Want To Delete A Custom Vibration?
If ever you feel like you don’t want to have any specific custom vibration on your phone you can delete it. Steps are really simple to follow:
- Go to Settings and then Sounds.
- There select the alert type you want to delete the custom vibration for.
- Consider it Text Tone just for example and tap it. After that tap Vibration.
- It will show you the list of all your custom vibrations.
- Now you can delete any of them by just placing your finger on that vibration and swipe left.
- It will delete that particular vibration and you are done.