Sometimes it seems like iPhone’s default ringtone is crazily on everyone’s phone and that’s the first thing that sets the iPhone apart from others. But it’s always innovative and exciting to change your ringtone and get rid of that boring iPhone tune.
How to Change Default Ringtone on iPhone?
You are probably on this page because you are fed up with that ringtone and it still haunts you in the dreams. Here I have a very simple step on how you can change iPhone default ringtone. You just need to follow these points here by doing same:
- First, go Settings of iPhone
- Then select Sounds & Haptics or just Sounds.
- Now scroll down until you find Sounds and Vibration.
- There select Ringtone and you will see an entire list of ringtones that are available for you.
- Just tap any one of them and it will act as our new ringtone, Tada.
- You can also buy new ringtones, Just tap on Ringtones in Tone Store button in iTunes Store.
- Tap the Charts and find the best ringtones of recent times.
You can preview or listen a ringtone before you set it as saved. Once you click on any ringtone to set, make sure there is a check sign next to ringtone must be there.
Now you can go back and your ringtone is saved. Now whenever you received a call, you will hear the ringtone set by you.
You can also check out Myxer Free Ringtones for iPhone.
Now, you are done with the ringtone setting steps. To know the process of a custom ringtone you can head to another article ‘How to Make Custom Ringtones for iPhone with/without iTunes’ where the process is already mentioned using iTunes and without iTunes.